COMPASS TRANSPORTATION GROUP LLC dba COMPASS LIMOUSINE
About Compass Limousine At Compass Limousine, we take care to provide our clientele high-quality transportation services personalized for their unique needs. We are available to take your reservation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff members are professional, courteous, discreet and efficient.
We know how important it is to provide business travelers with a reliable chauffeur driven service. Each of our chauffeurs is professional, knowledgeable, discreet, and familiar with the particular needs of the business traveler. While we can’t take all the stress away from a business trip, we’ll get your people to and from their meetings in the most efficient, timely and comfortable way possible. We’ll be happy to discuss opening a corporate account for your company. Opening a corporate account allows the business professional to travel with ease unencumbered by awkward “on the spot charges”.
Privacy Compass Limousine does not sell, rent or disseminate your personal or financial information to any outside third parties. We use the information supplied to provide requested services and collect payment for services rendered in accordance with our rates, terms, and policies.
Reservations made online are not guaranteed until you have received a confirmation from Compass Limousine. Online reservations may be submitted up to 24 hours prior to your requested pick up time. To request reservation with less than 24 hours advance notice, please call our office direct at 888.388.9590 and speak to a reservation specialist and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. A valid credit card is required when booking a reservation.
Methods of Payment We accept all major credit cards, Venmo, Paypal and Corporate Accounts. Cash payments are only accepted in our office, prior to the start of the trip. Chauffeurs are not allowed to accept cash payments in the vehicle. This does not apply to any additional gratuity you wish to give your driver.
Gratuity As a convenience to our clientele, an 20% gratuity is automatically added to your total. 100% of this amount will go directly to your driver. You may change this at any time.
Rates Call for pricing schedule on any travel points not listed on our rate schedule. All rates are subject to change without notice.
No Smoking Policy As regulated by state law, our employees have the right to work in a smoke-free environment. Thus, there will be absolutely no smoking, vaping or usage of any tobacco products allowed in any of our vehicles. Any violations will result in immediate ejection from our vehicle with no refund of payment.
Drug and Alcohol Policy Compass Limousine is committed to providing a safe, healthy, and productive working environment for all employees, contractors, customers, and visitors involved in its operation. Consumption of drugs and alcohol or intoxication during working hours threatens the health and safety of the individual and our customers since these substances impair coordination, judgment, and decision making. Compass Limousine has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy towards irresponsible behavior resulting from the misuse, sale or possession of drugs and/or alcohol for any of our drivers. Such behavior will result in immediate termination of any contractual employment agreement as this may endanger our customers, damages our reputation and/or business, and as such, is a policy matter.
All drivers are required to report to work and arrive on time, wearing appropriate attire, and in mental and physical condition to drive. It is our obligation and intent to provide a drug/alcohol-free environment. Compass Limousine reserves the right to demand a drug and alcohol test on any driver based upon reasonable suspicion, including, but not limited to, physical evidence of use, involvement on an accident, a substantial drop-off in work performance, or a credible customer report.
It should be noted that open container laws in Texas regulating alcoholic beverages do not apply to any vehicle that is licensed and registered as a limousine. Though we cannot legally and do not provide any alcoholic beverages, it is legally acceptable for passengers to consume alcohol in a limousine as long as all persons in the limousine are above the legal drinking age.
We encourage our customers to Dial 311 or contact us directly at 888.388.9590 with any concerns regarding the observed or perceived use of alcohol, intoxicating substances or drugs in any of our drivers. Drivers must report any conviction under any criminal statute for violations occurring on or off the company’s premises while conducting company business. A report of a conviction must be made within 24 hours after such conviction.
Wheelchair We can provide a wheelchair accessible vehicle upon request. Please contact us at 888.399.9590 for coordination.
Maximum Capacity Drivers are not authorized to exceed the maximum capacity of passengers in vehicles. Exceeding the number of passengers is a violation of state law and our insurance guidelines.
Personal Belongings Policy Compass Limousine assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle. Customers will be subject to any shipping or delivery fees associated with returning the items.
Cancellation/Change Policy Compass Limousine requires cancellations and changes to be acknowledged via phone (Call or Text). Client cancellations made inside the times noted below will be charged in full. Such cancellations may also incur an additional service fee, up to 25% of the reservation total, to cover travel charges and wait time in the event a driver has been dispatched. Trips canceled within 2 hours of the requested pick up time will be treated as a no-show. The cancellation/change policy will be noted on your reservation.
Please note – Compass Limousine is not responsible for service delayed or not rendered due to mother nature or from circumstances beyond our control, including, but not limited to weather, road conditions, breakdowns due to weather, traffic congestion, road closures, accidents, flight delays, weather delays, road closures, etc. In the event of mechanical difficulties or extreme weather hazard, either a replacement vehicle or full refund will be offered. While we make every effort to meet our obligations, we do not needlessly jeopardize the safety of our passengers or personnel.
Airport Car Service (Sedan/SUV only) A cancellation fee, equal to the reservation total, will be charged for any cancellation made less than 2 hours before the scheduled pick up time. Roundtrip reservations must be canceled as 2 separate trips. We monitor flights, but you are encouraged to inform us of cancellations or delays as early as possible.
Point-to-Point Transfers A cancellation fee, equal to the reservation total, will be charged for any cancellation made less than 2 hours before the scheduled pick up time.
Hourly & As-Directed Reservations A cancellation fee, equal to the reservation total, will be charged for any cancellation made less than 24 hours before the scheduled pick up time. For special events (including, but not limited to Super Bowl, Texas-OU game, Final Four), cancellations must be made within 4 days (96 hours) of the scheduled pick up time. Cancellations made less than 4 days before the scheduled pick up time will be charged in full. Customers are encouraged to inform Compass Limousine of cancellations in order to avoid cancellation fees.
Wait Time/Unscheduled Stop Policy We book every ride based on your required time/date. In order for us to guarantee we will arrive on location no later than the pre-arranged time, we allow enough time in between pick ups for our drivers to reach the location, based on wait time and typical traffic conditions. We guarantee that every vehicle will report on location no later than the pre-arranged pick up time. Grace times vary depending on the type of service and are listed below. Your reservation confirmation will also have the grace period listed.
Airport Departures, Hourly and Point to Point Transfers
- For all Point-to-Point, Airport Departure transfers and Hourly reservations, the first 15 minutes after the scheduled pickup time are free. Wait time will be charged at the prevailing hourly rate, divided by 60, once the 15 minute grace period has elapsed.
- Passenger requested stops on route during a Point-to-Point reservation will be charged at the prevailing hourly rate, divided by 60, after the first 5 minutes.
- Passenger requested stops off route for Point-to-Point reservations: Charges will revert to the prevailing Compass hourly rate with a 2-hour minimum.
- Hourly bookings that extend past the scheduled stop time will be charged in 15-minute increments and will be based on the prevailing hourly rate.
- Compass Limousine provides 30 minutes of free wait time for Domestic Airport Arrival transfers. If you do not meet your Chauffeur or call us within 30 minutes of your arrival, we will apply wait time charges based on hourly rates. We monitor flights, but clientele is encouraged to inform Compass Limousine of cancellations or delays as early as possible so you might avoid or minimize any wait time fees.
- We cannot monitor private flights (FBO’s), therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred, for passengers arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 15 minutes. We encourage you to notify us as early as possible so you might minimize or avoid any wait time fees.
- Unscheduled split flight pick ups: The reservation will be charged at hourly rates (2-hour minimum) unless all passengers will be picked up at the same terminal at the same time.
- We understand inclement weather and mechanical issues are part of travel. Compass Limousine does not charge cancellation or late fees in the event your aircraft is canceled or delayed as a result of something out of your control. We monitor all flights, but we encourage you to notify our office as soon as you are able so that we can reschedule your reservation to accommodate your revised schedule.
- International Arrivals requiring customs clearance will be charged a $20 wait time fee for the first hour after the plane arrives. This fee will be waived if you arrive at the vehicle within 30 minutes of the planes arrival. The reservation will convert to an hourly charter (2 hours min) after the first hour of wait time.
No-Show Fee Customers will be considered a “no-show” 30 minutes past the scheduled pick up time. If you have not met your Chauffeur or contacted us by phone, you will be charged in full for the reservation. An additional fee up to 25% of the trip total, may also be charged. In order to avoid a no-show fee, passengers should not leave designated locations without first notifying Compass Limousine at 888.388.9590.
- Any additional out of pocket charges will be added in your total. Such fees include, but are not limited to additional tolls, express lane tolls, airport charges and parking.
- An After Hours fee of $15 will be added to each trip with a pick up time before 5:30 AM or after 11:30 PM. It should be noted that this fee will be applied for airport pick ups before 5:30 AM or on scheduled evening arrivals that have been delayed requiring the vehicle to leave the airport after 11:30 PM.
Holiday Fees Holiday fees enable us to offer service on Holidays as it offers our chauffeurs an incentive to be available. Without it, we simply could not offer service on those days. A Holiday fee of $25 will be applied on the following Holidays: *This rate may change based on duration of trip.
- Christmas Day
- New Years Day
- Easter Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve after 5 pm
- New Years Eve after 5 pm
Cleaning Fees or Damages: The Party paying for the reservation is responsible for all damages and/or cleaning charges incurred by the renter and/or party of the renter, including but not limited to:
- $50.00 minimum for alcohol spills clean up.
- $250.00 detailing (due to sickness).
- $250.00 minimum for each rip or tear to upholstery, $200.00 minimum for each act of vandalism.
- $500.00 for each cigarette burn. Smoking is NOT allowed in any of our vehicles.
- $50 for each missing charging or AUX cord.
- Downtime due to customer’s neglect subject to loss of revenue, per hour lost as stated in the contract ($500 minimum).
- Opening a Car door into another vehicle or Stationary object ($1500-2000) etc.
Prom Policy: All prom participants, regardless of age, are required to submit signatures by students and their parents with their Prom/Homecoming Contract. The Contract form includes a definition of acceptable behavior rules and restrictions. If at any time during a prom trip, our chauffeur observes any breach of prom rules, he/she is required to terminate the trip immediately, notify the host parent and return all participants to the point of origin. If the chauffeur receives any resistance or argument from the participants or suspects the presence of any controlled or dangerous substance, which includes alcohol he/she is required to pull to the side of the road, call the police, request a canine search of the vehicle and notify the host parent he/she has done so and the exact location. From there, the police will prosecute, to the fullest extent of the law, any participant found to be in possession of any illegal substance. There will be no refunds if any prom policy rule or restriction is violated.
We Reserve the Right: Compass Limousine and its Affiliates reserve the right to terminate any service without refund, if the Chauffeur or Office feels the Renting Party or any one member of the Renting Party is is endangering the chauffeur and the rest of the said party and/or if the renting party is in possession of any illegal substances/items. Absolutely no Minors will be allowed to have possession of any kind of alcohol and/or illegal substances. The service can be canceled without refund. There are no exceptions. Compass Limousine, its owner, chauffeurs or affiliates shall not be liable for circumstances beyond their control including weather, road conditions and breakdowns. Compass Limousine assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage or personal belongings or any items left in the vehicle. We reserve the right to charge a delivery fee for returning lost items if found.
Complaints and Support: If you have any questions, complaints or need assistance, we encourage you to please contact us directly at either 888.388.9590 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach you within 24-hours. We aim to provide the BEST transportation experience possible; therefore, your feedback will be taken very seriously in the event you have a problem or concern with any of our drivers or vehicles. We are compliant with City regulations as described in the City of Dallas Transportation-For-Hire Ordinance Chapter 47A.
The City of Dallas Transportation Regulation Department can be contacted as follows:
City of Dallas, The Department of Aviation
Transportation Regulation Division Dallas, TX 75235
Phone: (214) 670-3161 Fax: (214) 670-6968